National Parks and Reserves
The Villa is not only located in front of the famous Costa Rica Gold Coast, it is also conveniently set in the center of some of the main inland attractions in the country. Here are some of our favorites activities that can be arranged for you to explore local national parks and nature reserves:
- Tours to Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Palo Verde, Rio Corobici, Cascada Llanos de Cortez
- Turtle watching in Playa Grande. Available only during the months of November, December, January.
- Explore the cloud forests of Monteverde.
- Enjoy day trip to the Arenal Volcano, where you can bathe in the soothing Tabacon Hotsprings or hike around the base of an active volcano.
- Book a tour at Borinquen to see see a Costa Rican rodeo, along with dancers, typical food and drink.
- Test your nocturnal instincts while helping protect sea turtles at Playa Ostional, a protected turtle nesting ground.