Top 10 Reasons
Why should you choose Villa Buena Onda for your next vacation? Here are our Top 10 Reasons!
1. Comfort — Every detail of this property meets the highest standards. From the open design to the surround sound system with iPod dock, big screen TVs, infinity pool and bedding…it’s 1st Class all the way.
2. Service — Sit back and relax as your Concierge, Personal Chef and 6 Staff members attend to your needs from sunrise to sunset. From the moment you arrive, you will feel at home in your own private mansion.
3. Convenience — Our all inclusive plan means no headaches. We serve you meals and tropical cocktails all day long. You won’t have to lift a finger!
4. Privacy — There is no feeling like having the the run of the house. The Villa is your sanctuary, party spot, compound, private resort…or whatever you want it to be! There are no noisy neighbors nor other guests for our staff’s attention.
5. Access — Coco is under 30 minutes from the Liberia Int’l airport on excellent roads. It’s in the heart of destination beaches, golf courses, restaurants and other attractions.
6. No Fuss — Our all-inclusive service allows you to manage your costs and minimize opening your wallet after arrival. Relax and let us serve you!
7. Luxury — No other home rental can compare to our quality of food, service, magnificent swimming pool, amenities or attention to detail.
8. Flexibility — Our two level all-inclusive plan allows guests to only pay for what they will consume, while the a la carte options offer flexibility during your stay to assure that all guests in your group are satisfied.
9. Professionalism — All of our staff come with years of experience in their field, making them adept at meeting all your needs and catering to any special request. From special events to 100% personalized tours, where you decide how long to stay and where to stop along the way.
10. Local Knowledge — Not only can the staff attend to your requests, they also have plenty of suggestions of their own on how to best spend your time in Guanacaste. From local cuisine to specialty drinks and tours, they have a combined wealth of knowledge of the local area that is sure to enrich your stay.